The clinical staff in Minnesota and Iowa are licensed professionals and/or have advanced graduate training in the mental health and/or substance use disorder field. Each provider is experienced and is committed to high standards of professional practice.
- Psychiatry & Medication Services
- Counseling & Psychotherapy Services
- Psychological Testing
- In-Home Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Adult Day Treatment (ADT)
- School-Based Mental & Chemical Health
- Mother-Baby Program
- Nutrition Counseling
- Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services (ARMHS)
- Children’s Therapeutic Services & Supports (CTSS)
- Case Management
INSURANCE PLANS ACCEPTED
Nystrom accepts most insurances. Their office staff will verify insurance benefits before a client’s first visit. They have a reduced rate for uninsured private pay patients is available. They also have a discounted/sliding fee schedule available based on family size and income.